Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 15 Dec 2006 02:42 
3rd Gear
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 10 Dec 2006 14:37
Ime: I
Opel: Corsa OPC
tako je..to je koncept..zove se insignia i to nije nova omega..nova omega nagada se samo ce malo nalikovati na ovaj koncept..nazalost..jer to je meni najljespi opel do sada..
kad vec pricamo o njoj evo malo vise a i slikice koje ce ljudi uspjeti vidjeti.. ;)

General specifications

Record last updated: Before 12 / 01 / 2004

Country of origin: Germany
Produced in: 2003
Introduced at: 2003 Frankfurt Motorshow
Numbers built: N/A (Prototype)
Body design: N/A
Weight: N/A

Drivetrain

Engine: Chevrolet 90º V 8
Engine Location: Front , longitudinally mounted
Displacement: 5.665 liter / 345.7 cu in
Valvetrain: 2 valves / cylinder, OHV
Fuel feed: Sequential port Fuel injection
Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
Gearbox: Borg-Warner T56 6 speed Manual
Drive: Rear wheel drive

Performance figures

Power: 344 bhp / 257 KW @ 5600 rpm
Torque: 508 Nm / 375 ft lbs @ 4400 rpm
BHP/Liter: 61 bhp / liter
Power to weight ratio: N/A
Top Speed: 250 km/h / 155 mph(limited)
0-60 mph Acceleration: 5.9 s

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Slika

Opel presented the Insignia, an automotive vision of the future and a design study with a new formal concept, for the first time at the Frankfurt International Motor Show (September 13 to 21, 2003). In addition to its progressive, elegant and dynamic design, the Insignia features numerous innovations including extensive use of LED lighting technology and unique pantograph-action doors and tailgate.
The driver-oriented, rear-wheel drive concept car can be transformed from a comfortable four-seater for day-to-day business purposes, into a sporty five-seat transport vehicle for weekend activities, family and recreation. The 344-hp aluminum V8 engine gives it a top speed of 250 km/h (electronically controlled), with acceleration from zero to 100 km/h in under six seconds.

The impressive radiator grille represents pride in the brand in three-dimensional form ? a reference to the big cars that have always been part of Opel?s tradition. It is milled from solid aluminum and flanked by large air intakes, thus dominating the front end and conveying an unmistakable sense of confidence. This is an Opel with genuine power under the boldly styled hood, accentuated by a characteristic crease down the middle and a V-shape that flows from the A-pillars, thus creating a strong link to the honeycomb-grille. Four sturdy crossbars (the top one carrying the prominent Opel emblem) emphasize the grille?s significance in the front-end design.

The Insignia comes in even more guises. Continuing the long tradition of innovative interiors at Opel, for instance the Zafira?s Flex7 system with fully retractable third-row seats or the multiple configurations of the Meriva and Signum FlexSpace concepts, the Insignia features yet another new idea: The section of the center tunnel that separates the two individual rear seats can be moved back under the trunk-floor to reveal a folded seat that can be raised electrically to make the Insignia a five-seater. The tunnel, covered with fine leather with exclusive Macassar ebony wood inlays conceals even more secrets: The designers have integrated a DVD player with folding screen, a cool-box large enough for two bottles of champagne and a humidor for storing fine cigars.

The future potential of the pantograph mounting and lever principle used for the two rear doors is also obvious. With its help, even large doors can be opened in small parking spaces or garages. Like a sliding door but without the sliding rails, the doors move parallel to the body rather than swinging outwards. Because of their advantages, pantograph hinges with two pivot points have often been tried in automobiles, but this is the first time that the door has been successfully realized without multiple levers and without destroying the harmonious styling.

sorry onima koje ne kuze engleski, ali zaista nisam imala volje prevadati..

nama samo ostaje sliniti nad ovom ljepoticom..predivan koncept :love4:

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 02 Jan 2007 15:54 
Iskusni Opeldžija
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 10 Dec 2006 02:07
Ime: Vlada
Opel: Vectra C 1.9cdti
malo ventila.. nisam zadovoljan.. ja bih joj stavio minimum 4 po cilindru..... a i 5 :lol:

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 12 Apr 2007 17:35 
1st Gear
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 18 Feb 2007 22:44
Ime: Kiza
Opel: Astra G
"seki12v"..malo se stisaj...

Vrh

Tema posta:
PostPoslato: 12 Apr 2007 19:21 
OTS Osnivač
OTS Osnivač

Pridružio se: 22 Dec 2006 13:12
Ime: Bojan
Opel: Vectra 1.9 CDTI Renault Clio 1.5dCi
E bash kako astrafan kaze, minimum 4 po cilindru... :D

Vrh

Tema posta: Re: Nova omega
PostPoslato: 01 Avg 2007 09:07 
1st Gear
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 20 Feb 2007 10:37
Definitivno najljepsi Opel

Vrh

PostPoslato: 01 Avg 2007 10:55 
Club 1000
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 11 Jul 2007 23:56
Ime: Marko
Opel: Kia
Meni nista posebno...nekako im svi opeli lice...PREVISE...oke kao model je takav...godine su te...ali pozadi ko mesavina vel satisa i gtc-a...voleo bih da ga vidim uzivo, mozda (100%) bi promenio misljenje...ovako...bzvz

Jedino sto mi se svidja su zadnja vrata kao kad mazde rx8...bar mi tako izgleda na slikama...

I moram da kazem, bez obzira sto svi opeli od tigre do antare jako pune lice (ne gabaritno :) ), drago mi je to sto sve vise i vise teze ka americkim automobilima...znam, sad ce neki reci da su njihovi automobili bljak...ali sto ja volim ogromne automobile...aaaaaaa :D

Vrh

PostPoslato: 01 Avg 2007 15:58 
2nd Gear
Korisnikov avatar

Pridružio se: 15 Mar 2007 18:22
Ime: Dario
Opel: Vektra B 1.8 16V
Nemojte da mi kudite avatar inace eto me da vam.... ##grrr%%ˇ@@:twisted: :lol: :D
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika
Slika

Vrh

Prikaži postove u poslednjih:  Poređaj po  
Započni novu temu Odgovori na temu  [ 9 Posta ] 

Sva vremena su u UTC + 1 sat [ DST ]